Friday, April 3, 2009

Writing to you from Paris

I arrived in Paris yesterday morning and am having a wonderful time here with my daughters! Yesterday we explored the local neighborhood which includes Sacre Coeur. I went to a piano store and gave a little 15-20 minute mini-recital which was lots of fun...mostly Chopin. Today we went to the Louvre and saw so many beautiful paintings, sculptures and objets d'art. It was great! After that, my daughter took us on a tour of the American Embassy...top security!

Tomorrow a.m. we leave for Ireland for the week-end to investigate Cashel, home of the Cashes. Will try to post some pictures in my travelogue next week! Until then...

1 comment:

Ellen Britt said...

So great to hear you are having a fabulous time in beautiful Paris, Alice! Can't wait to see pics from Ireland...