Friday, March 6, 2009

Chantdoc less than a month away from Paris trip!

My trip to Paris is less than a month away and I'm so excited about seeing my daughter who is working at the American Embassy. She is an intern right now and is really loving the Parisian life!

Before I go though, I wanted to tell you about the project that is getting the lion's share of my time and energy. Last October I was awarded an U.S. Patent for my invention of wireless, pre-programmed headphones. I had been thinking about them for about 15 years and working on them for about 5. Now you can finally get yours online at www.HealingMusicEnterprises.com/surgical_headphones. You can either buy the headset, fully charged and ready to go, or you can simply buy the download and put this meticulously researched music on your own iPod or MP3 player. Either way, medical surgery and dental surgery will never be the same!

Wonder if the Parisians would like some?? :-)

No comments: